Parent Page: Policies and Forms id: 26577 Active Page: Insuranceid:7166


Types of Insurance

Personal Injury

These include incidents such as slips, trips, and falls

Property Loss

For fire and any man-made or natural disaster

Automobile Liability

State owned, leased, watercraft, or privately owned vehicles within the course and scope of employment and receiving compensation for mileage

Educators Legal Liability (formerly the Directors, Officers, and Employees Errors)

Actual or alleged "Wrongful Acts" by employees

Employee Dishonesty

Loss of money or property resulting from employee theft

Vehicle Liability Insurance and International Travel Information

Vehicle Liability Insurance Memo 07062021

APD and Inland Marine

Departments have the ability to purchase Inland Marine insurance coverage for very expensive pieces of equipment and Auto Physical Damage (APD) coverage for University-owned automobiles. For more information on these lines of coverage or to get a quote, please contact

*As a reminder, all types of insurance that University departments may need to secure to meet contractual obligations, requires review and approval from Enterprise Risk Management prior to securing coverage.